Most of the items on this website are shipped via Liban Post with parcel tracking from Beirut, Lebanon.
To encourage our customers to purchase our items we purposely decided to keep shipping fees affordable despite the high costs of shipping internationally from Beirut. We apply a flat 15% shipment fee regardless of weight, volume and destination.
Returns and refunds:
Our return policy is effective for 7 days from the date of receipt of your purchase.
You can apply for a refund for the following reasons :
- You received the wrong item compared to the one you ordered.
- The item you ordered sustained damage during shipment. A high quality photo of the damaged item(s) and a high quality photo of each of the six sides of the shipping box must be emailed to email@example.com within 7 days of receiving your order.
- The item was defective or damaged during packing and we didn’t notice it despite our best efforts before it was shipped.
Once we have ascertained that the item(s) was indeed damaged during shipping, or before it was shipped we will start the return process.
- We will closely coordinate with the customer the logistics and details of shipping the item back to us on a case by case basis.
- Due to the handmade nature of our products there may be variations and imperfections in some items, these are not considered product defects.
REFUNDS ARE NOT AVAILABLE FOR
- damage to your item(s) after delivery
- claims being made more than 7 days after delivery.
Depending on the situation we may propose an alternative solution that would serve both the customer and Beyt by 2b design, that would be quicker, more efficient and satisfying-in lieu of a refund.
Once the refund is approved and processed it is important to note that from the time we initiate the refund and depending on your credit card issuer and your bank it may take several business days before you are credited.